- Deferred shading - allows hundreds of lights in frame, in complex scenes.
- High dynamic range shading, in linear space
- Lighting is fully dynamic (including sun and skies), possibility to use light-shaders,
with many special effects
- Weather and day/night model, light scattering model for sun
- Special effects as post-process: motion blur, DOF etc
- Virtual renderer - allows several graphics API, currently DirectX 9, OpenGL.
- Several shading modes - advanced deferred and forward renderer
- Real-time reflective lights
- Ambient occlusion calculated on the global scale (pre-calculated)
- Runtime color correction - contrast, brightness, black and white, saturation etc
- Optimized antialiasing
- Plus: per-pixel lighting, bumpy reflections and refractions, shiny surfaces, soft